ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: Borland java compiler and ANT - HOW TO ?
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:40:27 GMT
Before you add the borland libs to ant\lib I would suggest:
- store them in a special folder (e.g. /vbjlib/)
- create a path which includes all the libs there
- refer to that path in your <javac>/<java>.

Advantages
- clean ant installation
- documented use of borland classes
- easier update of borland classes
- easier change between compiler (standard and "borland")

Jan Matèrne