ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: Accessing getMessage() method of echo task from listener ?
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:36:05 GMT
A quick look into the source ... BuildEvent would help you:

Returns the project that fired this event.
	public Project getProject()

Returns the target that fired this event.
	public Target getTarget()

Returns the task that fired this event.
	public Task getTask()

Returns the logging message. This field will only be set for "messageLogged"
events.
	public String getMessage()

Returns the priority of the logging message. This field will only
be set for "messageLogged" events. The meaning of this priority
is as specified by the constants in the {@link Project Project} class.
	public int getPriority()

Returns the exception that was thrown, if any. This field will only
be set for "taskFinished", "targetFinished", and "buildFinished"
events.
	public Throwable getException()

Jan Matèrne