ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: JDK1.4.1 and java
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 14:40:36 GMT
Have you tried <javac><compilerarg> to set that values?

compilerarg
You can specify additional command line arguments for the compiler with
nested <compilerarg> elements. These elements are specified like
Command-line Arguments but have an additional attribute that can be used to
enable arguments only if a given compiler implementation will be used.

Jan Matèrne