ant-user mailing list archives

From "Matt Reason" <matt.rea...@movielink.com>
Subject RE: automatically generating pdf's from framemaker
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 01:41:55 GMT

I'd read up on Adobe Acrobat and figure out how to create a PDF on the
command line.  I'm sure there's a way to do it.

Then, to make ant do your dirty work, use the <exec> task.

-----Original Message-----
From: Donal Quinlan [mailto:donal@savvion.com]
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 5:38 PM
To: Ant Users
Subject: automatically generating pdf's from framemaker

Right now, our tech writers write documentation with Adobe Framemaker
and manually build the PDF. Does anybody know how to with ant, or any
other tool for that matter, automatically generate pdf's from the
Framemaker format.

What I want to do is checkout the framemaker files, generate the pdf's,
continue on with the rest of the build - without anybody needing to
click anything.

Thanks

Donal