ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lopez, William" <william.lo...@eds.com>
Subject RE: additional requirement for emailing upon build finishing
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 19:45:03 GMT
...just re-read your mail...sorry, you were already doing that...maybe using
<antcall>...not tested

<target name="default">
    <antcall target="doSomethingElse">
      <param name="-logger"
value="org.apache.tools.ant.listener.MailLogger"/>
      <param name="-DMailLogger.properties.file"
value="mail_logger.properties"/>
    </antcall>
  </target>

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Lam [mailto:tony_lam@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 1:59 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: additional requirement for emailing upon build finishing

Hi,

This question has been brought before.  However, I
would like to know if there is a solution for an
additional requirement as follow:

I would like to send out an email indicating the
success or failure of mutiple build on different boxes
using ant.  I tried to use <-logger> function but it
only works for one build in the command line; however,
if I use <mail> task it didn't collect the build
success or failure while the build process is taking
place.

Are there any suggestions or hints for this
requirement?

Thanks,
Tony