ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lopez, William" <william.lo...@eds.com>
Subject RE: additional requirement for emailing upon build finishing
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 19:38:39 GMT
I use -logger org.apache.tools.ant.listener.MailLogger:

ant -logger org.apache.tools.ant.listener.MailLogger
-DMailLogger.properties.file=mail_logger.properties

...in the properties file you can choose where the Success/Failure mails go
to and the subject of each.

HTH

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Lam [mailto:tony_lam@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 1:59 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: additional requirement for emailing upon build finishing

Hi,

This question has been brought before.  However, I
would like to know if there is a solution for an
additional requirement as follow:

I would like to send out an email indicating the
success or failure of mutiple build on different boxes
using ant.  I tried to use <-logger> function but it
only works for one build in the command line; however,
if I use <mail> task it didn't collect the build
success or failure while the build process is taking
place.

Are there any suggestions or hints for this
requirement?

Thanks,
Tony