ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lopez, William" <william.lo...@eds.com>
Subject Telnet woes
Date Sun, 27 Apr 2003 23:36:47 GMT
Hello List:

I have a telnet task running from a Win2000 box (jdk 1.3, Ant 1.5.1)
connecting to an AIX box. The connection is fine but when the "cd" command
is executed the task hangs forever. Here is the property used and the telnet
read and write tags:

<property name="installable_dir"
value="/usr/WebSphere/AppServer/installableApps"/>
<telnet>
  <write>cd ${installable_dir}</write>
  <!-- original read tag used, wanted to see if there was a problem with the
property
     <read string="${installable_dir}"/>
  -->
  <read>wasadmin@server:/usr/WebSphere/AppServer/installableApps</read>

...the following output is trapped on the log file. I'm sure this is part of
the problem but I don't understand what is causing it. I've successfully
executed another telnet target similar to this one(in fact I used the other
to make this one).

cd /usr/WebSphere/AppServer/installableApps
   [telnet] > cd
/usr/WebSphere/AppServer/installableApServer/installable
Ap                   <ps

Thanks,
-Will