ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Christiansen" <>
Subject RE: Parallel exec task tentative patch
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 19:32:31 GMT
This patch is the output from the "diff" command which can be used by the "patch" program (available
on most Linux systems by default) to update the file.

I am unsure of all of the directives but you can use the output to generate a new file manually.

Or you could have one of us with access to patch run it on the file.

Then you do have to re-build ant from the sources. (Which is easy, since you use ant to re-build

-- Nathan Christiansen
   Tahitian Noni International

-----Original Message-----
From: Karsten Wutzke []
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 12:59 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Parallel exec task tentative patch

Hi all!

How do I use the tentative exec task patch posted here:

The patch seems to be the text file, however, it's cluttered with stuff
from a versioning system.

Does anyone have a cleaned up file?

How do I use this? Do I have to rebuild Ant from the sources?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message