ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <>
Subject Re: Problems trying to generate xml help with xdoclet
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 15:39:24 GMT
On Wednesday, April 9, 2003, at 11:00  AM, jose M wrote:
> Hello.
> I would like to generate an xml help for the anttasks and running the
> build from proposals I've got an OutOfMemory error. Does anybody know
> how to solve this problem?

Use -Xmx256m, or maybe even -Xmx512m

> What are the plans about Ant docs?

I'd love for the momentum with it to be picked up.  I've been so busy
that I haven't had time to push it other than getting it set up to run.
  It is now part of the Gump runs, which is nice to be able to track
things.  But it needs to be pushed further - with the new Ant website
its even more apparently how ugly our current docs look - so we should
leverage the new stuff.  I hope that Ant 1.6 will make a complete
conversion over to xdocs.  If its just me doing it then that might not
happen though - so feel free to jump in and help out!

View raw message