ant-user mailing list archives

From "North Alex" <Alex.No...@tapiola.fi>
Subject RE: Standard Ant Build for WSAD 5.0
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 05:10:22 GMT
WSAD 5 has some installed ANT tasks to help avoid that problem.

Do a search through the WSAD docs for "projectBuild" ... it should be
the first hit.
Eg:
  <projectBuild ProjectName="${persistence.project}" failonerror="true"
      DebugCompilation="true" BuildType="full"/>

There are also tasks for handling EJBs, WARs, and EARs.

<= Alex =>