ant-user mailing list archives

From "North Alex" <Alex.No...@tapiola.fi>
Subject RE: [A solution] Inserting text at start of file
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 11:16:18 GMT
>> It still seems incredibly painful for something that should maybe be
>> part of the concat task or maybe even a sister task.
>
>Reread my answer, especially the part on the new <header>
>nested element in Ant 1.6 ;-)

Well, I got a working solution for now, which is the important thing.

I can't find out what is coming up in 1.6 ... where is that information
please?

You mentioned CVS ... which is a concern as we use ClearCase.  I'd like
to see if the task would be usable independent of CVS, for example.
Plus, just to see what is coming.

<= Alex =>