ant-user mailing list archives

From Ken Gentle <>
Subject Re: Cvs : not specific to ant but ...
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 17:06:30 GMT

CVS is a breeze to build from source -- un-tar it in a directory, type "sh
./" then "make".

If you have access to the Solaris box on which the server resides, you can
probably copy the "cvs" executable from it's /usr/local/bin (if installed
in the default) and use it on your other Solaris boxes.

At 06:10 PM 4/7/2003 +0200, ALIA-SC, David wrote:
>Until now, I have tested the <cvs> task on my laptop computer (ie Windows),
>where the cvs.exe (cvs client executable) is in the path. Our cvs server is
>on a distant UNIX platform, and everything works fine.
>Now I have to migrate these scripts (that use the <cvs> task) to UNIX
>(different from our cvs server). I need to install the cvs client executable
>to this platform too, but where can I find it for Solaris 8 ? Is it easy to
>install ?
>To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message