ant-user mailing list archives

From Ken Gentle <j.kenneth.gen...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Cvs : not specific to ant but ...
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 17:06:30 GMT
http://ccvs.cvshome.org/servlets/ProjectDownloadList

CVS is a breeze to build from source -- un-tar it in a directory, type "sh
./configure.sh" then "make".

If you have access to the Solaris box on which the server resides, you can
probably copy the "cvs" executable from it's /usr/local/bin (if installed
in the default) and use it on your other Solaris boxes.

HTH