ant-user mailing list archives

From Dick Cowan <rm.co...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Ant sub builds
Date Sun, 20 Apr 2003 02:26:58 GMT
Antoine: Thanks for the two suggestions.

I forgot to mention it but usage would be in an open source project - so
I'd like to not use anything which isn't in a version of Ant which most
folks would already have. Hence, unless there is a way to do this with say
Ant 1.5.2, I'll wait awhile until 1.6 is in common usage.

Regards,

Dick