ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Michael (Denver)" <Michael_Br...@jdedwards.com>
Subject RE: can't look archives - Ant for C??
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2003 15:21:10 GMT
There is cpptasks.jar from ant-contrib.  This is the best solution.  We are
forced to create a solution using exec and the command line execution of
dsp's for now.  The best discription of how to go about doing this is Java
programming with ANT book by Steve Loughran and Erik Hatcher.  Have to plug
this when I get a chance.  Hope this helps.

Mike B.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean Hiller [mailto:dhiller@avaya.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 8:48 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: can't look archives - Ant for C??

2 things, are there problems accessing archives write now??  Maybe it is
just my companies network, but my mail works fine.

I hope this hasn't been asked already.  Does anybody know of a project
for "ant for C" so I can write build.xml files in place of make??  I
have heard ant improved performance over java make by alot, and am
curious if the same has been done for C by someone.  I searched
sourceforge, but ant matches too many other things like "instant
messaging" and many others.  Anybody know of a project?
thanks,
Dean