ant-user mailing list archives

From Sebastien Blanc <Sebastien.Bl...@alcatel.com>
Subject Re: Design help
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 22:15:34 GMT
"     I am trying ot figure out how to do this correctly. I want to edit
a .bat file, looking for a specific
java call and adding a command line arguement, and something its command
line specified classpath."

-> u may want to externalize the pb and use for instance an environment variable in the
bat script where u
were trying to modify this 'variable', thus reducing the pb to modifying this variable in
the environment.