ant-user mailing list archives

From Klara Ward <kl...@appeal.se>
Subject adding to classpath used in <ant> target
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:41:10 GMT
I run an antscript from a .cmd/.sh file, and inside the antscript I run
an <ant> task.
This ant task needs to have a certain jar-file in the classpath when
it's running.
The jar-file can have different versions and the currently used version
is stated in a properties file.
Is there someway I can wait until I get into the first ant-script before
adding this jar to the classpath
and not have to set it in the CLASSPATH variable in the  .cmd/.sh file
(which leads to redundancies)

Can I just add a <classpath> tag to <ant>, and how do I know it uses
both the classpath ant starts with, and the jar file I added?

Klara