ant-user mailing list archives

From Donal Quinlan <do...@savvion.com>
Subject Re: good system setup for Java dev on linux
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 23:53:49 GMT
It might have something to do with the fact that the books are listed
alphabetically and the other ones appear as book numbers 2 and 3 and
your one being listed under M for Mannings. I would have expected to see
it under J. Most people probably don't think to look past J.

Anyway you got my vote (after some searching).

Donal