ant-user mailing list archives

From Dean Hiller <dhil...@avaya.com>
Subject can't look archives - Ant for C??
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2003 14:48:24 GMT
2 things, are there problems accessing archives write now??  Maybe it is
just my companies network, but my mail works fine.

I hope this hasn't been asked already.  Does anybody know of a project
for "ant for C" so I can write build.xml files in place of make??  I
have heard ant improved performance over java make by alot, and am
curious if the same has been done for C by someone.  I searched
sourceforge, but ant matches too many other things like "instant
messaging" and many others.  Anybody know of a project?
thanks,
Dean