ant-user mailing list archives

From Claudio Corsi <cco...@progress.com>
Subject Re: How to setup a java system property in ant?
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2003 18:17:51 GMT
Richard,

I am assuming that you are using the java task. This task contains the
sysproperty element.
This is how you would use it:

 <java ...>
    <sysproperty key="javax.net.debug" value="all" />
 </java>

All this is explained in the ant manual that is located on-line at
http://ant.apache.org/manual/index.html.
Look at the Ant Tasks->Core Tasks->java.

--Claudio