ant-user mailing list archives

From Donal Quinlan <do...@savvion.com>
Subject Re: exit code
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 22:57:10 GMT
I have the cvs diff's for the src and the html ready. I cannot find
examples/templates to follow for testing in  Bugzilla. Obviously I can
test it, but what is the convention for testing? I can't see anything in
Bugzilla that includes junit tests in the patch enhancement. I am new to
Bugzilla and could be missing something completely obvious.

Donal