ant-user mailing list archives

From Donal Quinlan <do...@savvion.com>
Subject exit code
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 19:12:47 GMT
We are using InstallShield MultiPlatform as our installer. I build the
installer with a java task through ant. The problem I am having is the
InstallShield class returns an exit code of -1 if warnings occur. We get
a ton of  warning because we have maybe 100 empty directories. It is
possible to create directories in Multiplatform but that is not feasible.

We have had failonerror set to false for a long time. What we want to do
now is make the build fail if the exit code is anything other than 0 or
-1. Any ideas? I know how to do this if I can capture the exit code, but
I do not know how to capture the exit code. We are using ant 1.5.2

Thanks

Donal