ant-user mailing list archives

From Vilya Harvey <vilya.har...@digitalsteps.com>
Subject Re: Conditional if/unless echo
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:38:13 GMT
A while ago I made a modification to add if/unless to every task. I
still think this is a useful thing to have. Would anyone else be
interested in seeing it in Ant? If so, I'll update my code to match the
current version in CVS and submit the changes. Let me know what you
think, though.

Cheers,
Vil.

--
Vilya Harvey, Consultant
vilya.harvey@digitalsteps.com                 / digital steps /

--Disclaimer--

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and/or legally
privileged. If you have received this email and you are not a named
addressee, please inform the sender at Digital Steps Ltd by phone on
+44 (0)1483 469 480 or by reply email and then delete the email from
your system. If you are not a named addressee you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email. Although
Digital Steps Ltd routinely screens for viruses, addressees should
check this email and any attachments for viruses. Digital Steps Ltd
makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this
email or any attachments.