ant-user mailing list archives

From webhiker <webhi...@tiscali.fr>
Subject Anyone got any workaround ideas on the broken Jaxb stuff?
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 09:21:53 GMT
Just wondering if anyones found a decent fix for the silly parser
dependancies of the xjc task (com.sun.tools.xjc.XJCTask) which requires
manually setting ANT_OPTS to contain a special -Djava.endorsed.dirs to
find it's xalan.jar and xerces.jar rubbish.

Is there no other way to set the endorsed dirs from within the build.xml
file? I think the problem is from the fact that the xjc task is in the
same JVM as Ant, and thus the endorsed dirs cannot be modified.

I'd appreciate any intelligent workarounds.

WH