ant-user mailing list archives

From Sebastien Blanc <Sebastien.Bl...@alcatel.com>
Subject Re: ejbjar dependency
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 18:57:19 GMT
one way wd be to break up your source tree by jar files so that you have
something like the following:
    <projectdir>/src/<jar1>
    <projectdir>/src/<jar2>
    <projectdir>/src/<jar3>
it is then less easier to setup an IDE project, but alrite.

otherwise put all the java source in to one tree and explicitely hardcode
in your build.xml file what has to go in your ejb-jar file with include
and exclude patterns.

seb.