ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: custom subject tag
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 01:01:05 GMT
Janez Dovc wrote:
> There certainly is a good reason, but I will ask anyway. Why don't we have a
> custom subject tag in all emails, sent to list. Something like [ant-user] in
> the beginning of subject line would be perfect.

1. because it really convolutes re: threading

2. because there is enough stuff in the message header for something
like mozilla or even outlook-express-virus-execution-service to move stuff.

Look at the full headers and see what rules you can create from either
the to: list or one of the other list related headers.