ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Mail question...
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2003 14:08:32 GMT
On Friday, April 18, 2003, at 10:00  AM, Ciramella, EJ wrote:\
> What I'm doing is using the <get> task to go against gnatsweb (our bug
> tracking tool) to find all the PR's that have been closed for a
> particular
> day.  Then using the resulting file as the messagefile.  Prior to
> putting
> those jars in there, the email would show up with the html as the
> message,
> looked perfect.  Now, the email has this message:

Cool thing you're doing with the bug tracker.  Nice!

So, if it worked perfectly before, then my first suggest would be to
take those JAR's back out and just live with the warning in the log :)

> This message uses a character set that is not supported by the Internet
> Service.  To view the original message content,  open the attached
> message.
> If the text doesn't display correctly, save the attachment to disk,
> and then
> open it using a viewer that can display the original character set.
>
> I have the mime type set to messagemimetype="text/HTML", is this wrong?

I don't know if case matters, but I always use "text/html".

Are there any strange characters in the HTML file that could be causing
this?

	Erik