ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shawn Cretti" <>
Subject copy tree structure only
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:55:55 GMT
I have been trying to solve this problem for a while and would appreciate any help.  Previous
scripts that I have used to build would delete an entire directory, then rebuild it based
on the directory structure of the archives.  Those scripts used perl and external OS specific
commands.  We have since moved to ANT and would like to accomplish the same thing for a clean
start.  PVCS seems to require that the directory structure already exist to GET all files
in a project recursively.  Would anyone know of a way to use the Copy tag to accomplish this
without copying any of the files?  If not the Copy tag, is there a way to get PVCS to create
the structure "on the fly" using the Command Line Interface(the GUI allows options for it).

View raw message