ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lenz, Evan" <>
Subject RE: Setting Xalan's source_location attribute
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:47:30 GMT
> > Is there a way to set Xalan's source_location attribute to true,
> > when invoked from within Ant?
> In CVS HEAD (and thus in nightly builds or 1.6 in the future) you can,
> but not in any released version of Ant, sorry.

Okay, I downloaded the latest nightly build and modified the following
example (from the manual):

<xslt ...>
  <factory name="org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl">
    <attribute name=""

But this is the output I got:

/home/www/build.xml:114: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not suppo

(I also tried the URI without the "xml." prefix, as it was (probably
incorrectly) listed as "" on
one page of the Web site; either way I get the IllegalArgumentException.)

Any further help would be appreciated. My ultimate goal is to enable the
xalan:systemId() XSLT extension function.

View raw message