ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Automatic stub generation
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 14:59:10 GMT
On Wednesday, April 23, 2003, at 10:49  AM, Dominique Devienne wrote:
> It's not documented in Ant 1.5.1 (the docs I'm looking at), but <rmic>,
> since extending MatchingTask, which was made into a SelectorContainer,
> thus
> accepts selectors. One you have your selector working, then simply use
> it
> within <rmic>.

Yeah, but XDoclet knows all!  Check the auto-generated Appendix E PDF
document.  The asterisk by <rmic> there means it is a MatchingTask and
at the beginning of that document it details all the
attributes/elements that are added to such tasks implicitly.  :)

Yet another example of why we need to work towards auto-generated
documentation.

	Erik