ant-user mailing list archives

From Tony Lam <tony_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Parallel & Sequential
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 21:25:03 GMT
Hi,

I have got a question related to Parallel and
Sequential.  As far as I know from Ant manual,
parallel allows user to have multiple thread within
the task whereas sequential allows task to be done
sequentially.  However, my question is:

1.  I would like to have the parallel feature that if
my first task fails, my second task can go on.
2.  Also, I would like to have sequential feature
because I am using a log file to keep track of
different logs.

The following code is what I tried before, but it
didn't give me what I want.

Can anyone share with me on this issue?

    <target name="deploy.sequence"
    	description="deployment process takes place in
each silo specified below">
	<parallel>
	  <sequential>
        	<antcall target="buddy.be02"/>