ant-user mailing list archives

From Tony Lam <tony_...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: additional requirement for emailing upon build finishing
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:24:45 GMT
Hi,

I guess I am a newbie on Ant.  I tried inside my build
file but it seemed I couldn't get my mail sent even
though my mailhost is working and all my email
addresses are valid.

Any suggestion or hints are welcome.

 <target name="test" >
        <echo>done</echo>
 </target>

<target name="default">
    <antcall target="test">
      <param name="-logger"
value="org.apache.tools.ant.listener.MailLogger"/>
      <param name="MailLogger.mailhost"
value="someMailhost"/>
      <param name="MailLogger.from"
value="someEmail"/>