ant-user mailing list archives

From Tony Lam <tony_...@yahoo.com>
Subject additional requirement for emailing upon build finishing
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 18:59:25 GMT
Hi,

This question has been brought before.  However, I
would like to know if there is a solution for an
additional requirement as follow:

I would like to send out an email indicating the
success or failure of mutiple build on different boxes
using ant.  I tried to use <-logger> function but it
only works for one build in the command line; however,
if I use <mail> task it didn't collect the build
success or failure while the build process is taking
place.

Are there any suggestions or hints for this
requirement?

Thanks,
Tony