ant-user mailing list archives

From Sam Talebbeik <sam7...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Help, difficulty with path names in NT2000.
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 20:38:43 GMT
Ciramella,

Thanks for the suggestion. You are right. The Unix style separator
also works fine on NT2000. The Ant seems to be able to take care of the
conversion.

So I have this line in my properties file:
exec_path= D:/Program Files/executables/user programs/execs

I am able to execute my command in the build.xml file like this:
<exec executable="${exec_path}/checkout.exe" failonerror="yes">

  Thanks.