ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Ousley <jeofat...@yahoo.com>
Subject standard/common ant project directory structure
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 20:36:54 GMT
Hello!

Forgive me for asking this set of noobie questions.
I'm working on a fairly large java project and I'm
learning/using ant. Is there a standard/common
directory structure documented somewhere? I've seen:

/project
  /src
  /build
  /lib
  /dist

Also, what is common pracrice for placement of 3rd
party classes that are needed to compile your project?
External from the project directory structure, or
placed inside /lib? What would /lib be used for
otherwise?

Again, forgive my noobie questions, and thank very
much for your help!

-jeff