ant-user mailing list archives

From Sam Talebbeik <sam7...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Help, difficulty with path names in NT2000.
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 20:25:23 GMT
Dominique,

Thanks for the reply. You are right. This is also what I expected.
I was finally able to find a solution.

In the property file I define my path similar to :
exec_path= D:\\Program Files\\executables\\user programs\\execs
Please note that I HAD TO escape the backslashes.

In the build.xml I execute the command as:
<exec executable="${exec_path}\checkout.exe" failonerror="yes">

   Thanks.