ant-user mailing list archives

From Pritesh saharey <prit...@sqatester.com>
Subject Compilation of java files
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:15:35 GMT
Hi all,
I would like to compile the classes according to my targets,suppose
here is my directory structure src/hh/uu/mbd and src/hh/uu/cid
and when i compile these files using ant it takes all files from mbd and cid folder.
now if for project

<project name="try" default="all" basedir=".">
	<target name="first">
	</target>   and

	<target name="second">
	</target>

	<target name="all" depends="first,second">
	</target>
</project>
now when i run "ant first" command, ant should compile files of mbd folders only
and when i run "ant second" command, ant should compile files of cid folders only
and when i run just "ant" command, ant should compile all files .

can anybody give me solution
pritesh

Join SQAtester.com Community  ---> http://www.sqatester.com/testersarea/joinus.htm

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP &