ant-user mailing list archives

From Ninad Shah <ninad_s...@yahoo.com>
Subject NullPointerException while using MailLogger
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 16:49:51 GMT
Hello,I wanted to have a failure / success mail after each nightly build. So, I included following
lines in my build.bat file: set JAVA_HOME=C:\j2sdk1.4.1_02
set ANT_HOME=..\tools\ant
../tools/ant/bin/ant -verbose -listener org.apache.tools.ant.listener.MailLogger %* Unfortunately
the build went through but at the end while sending e-mail "ant" throws following exception:
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.tools.ant.DefaultLogger.printMessage(DefaultLogger.java:32
4)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.DefaultLogger.buildFinished(DefaultLogger.java:1
96)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.listener.MailLogger.buildFinished(MailLogger.jav
a:110)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.fireBuildFinished(Project.java:1871)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.start(Main.java:196)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main(Main.java:235)  Does anybody have any idea why it
is throwing this exception ? BTW I am using the latest release of Ant - just downloaded. I
tried this on Windows 2000 and Linux, the result from both platform is same. Thanks in advance.
Ninad