ant-user mailing list archives

From jeremy weber <jeremywe...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Zipfileset/Filemode and 1.53
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:19:17 GMT
Understood, however I do not know that this is
necessarily the answer to the problem.  In one zip
file, the execute bit is on when unzipped on Solaris.
On the other not.  Maybe it is my lack of
understanding about how ant is attempting to do this.
Are the files changed(chmoded) locally and then stored
in zipfile?  Or does the zipfile actually store the
file permissions?  I had always assumed the latter.
In any case, its working in one zip and not the other,
which makes me think that I can get it to happen in
both.  Wishful thinking?