ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: WHY ?
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 13:45:29 GMT
Here's my attempt, using Jan's anchor tags:

It is good practice to <a
href="http://ant.apache.org/bindownload.cgi#Verify
 Releases">verify the integrity</a> of the
distribution files, especially if you are using one of
our mirror sites.  In order to do this you must use
the signatures from our <a
href="http://www.apache.org/dist/ant/">main
distribution directory</a>.

?