ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Borland java compiler and ANT - HOW TO ?
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:35:35 GMT
If you look in the shell scripts that represent vbj
and vbjc on Unix platforms you will see that they
defer to Java after making some custom settings on the
classpath.  I think they add two jars, if memory
serves.  You can drop the needed Visibroker jars into
$ANT_HOME/lib and compile with plain javac.

-Matt