ant-user mailing list archives

From Mike McNally ...@works.com>
Subject simple log level determination
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 00:30:47 GMT
I've got some tools that are wired into ant via separate adapter
classes (that implement Task).  I'd like to keep the tools such that
they're not directly dependent on Ant classes, but I'd also like to
make them smarter when used in Ant.  Specifically, I'd at least like
to be able to turn on and off chatty build-time status messages if
"ant" is running with "-q".

I realize this touches on a lot of fairly complex things going on
inside the Ant runtime; I'm not looking for anything fancy.  This
seems like it might be a fairly common issue -- is it?

--
[ you are my main foo ] Mike McNally -- m5@works.com