ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, EJ" <ECirame...@emptoris.com>
Subject RE: Mail question (with answer)
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2003 15:16:23 GMT
I have another process that kicks off, parses the log file and posts to my
tomcat server - the error was causing a hiccup.  Now I'm running with both
jars and no errors *big sigh of relief*....

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Reeves [mailto:CReeves@medfusion.net]
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2003 11:14 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: Mail question (with answer)

For whatever it's worth...

I have a target that builds my project, runs the junit tests, and sends
me the formatted results (which are html).

My Target:

	<!--
======== -->
	<!-- Target: automatetest -->
	<!--
======== -->

	<target name="automatetest" depends="test">

		<mail	tolist			= "${to.address}"
				from			=
"${from.address}"
				subject		= "Unit Test Results:
${project.longname} - ${build.time}"
				mailhost		=
"${smtp.server}"
				messagemimetype 	= "text/html"
				messagefile		=
"${testresults.dir}/junit-noframes.html">
		</mail>

    </target>

My build.xml run output:

automatetest:
     [mail] Failed to initialise MIME mail
     [mail] Sending email: Unit Test Results:    Big Application -
04/18/2003 10:42 AM
     [mail] Sent email with 0 attachments

The resulting email comes in perfectly in Outlook. I do not have
activation.jar or mail.jar in my ant/lib directory.

Chris