ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, EJ" <ECirame...@emptoris.com>
Subject RE: Mail question...
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2003 14:00:28 GMT
Now you guys are going to think I'm a tool...

I swear I downloaded those jars and put them in ant/lib - I guess I was
sniffing glue that day...

What I'm doing is using the <get> task to go against gnatsweb (our bug
tracking tool) to find all the PR's that have been closed for a particular
day.  Then using the resulting file as the messagefile.  Prior to putting
those jars in there, the email would show up with the html as the message,
looked perfect.  Now, the email has this message:

This message uses a character set that is not supported by the Internet
Service.  To view the original message content,  open the attached message.
If the text doesn't display correctly, save the attachment to disk, and then
open it using a viewer that can display the original character set.

I have the mime type set to messagemimetype="text/HTML", is this wrong?

Thanks for all the patience...

-----Original Message-----
From: Antoine Levy-Lambert [mailto:levylambert@tiscali-dsl.de]
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2003 7:28 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Mail question...

I would however agree with Erik that the message you are reporting looks
like a dependency of the email task missing in ant's classpath
Your warning message "failed to initialize Mime Mail" comes from this source
code :
            if (encoding.equals(MIME)
                 || (encoding.equals(AUTO) && !autoFound)) {
                try {
                    mailer =
                        (Mailer)
Class.forName("org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.email.MimeMailer")
                        .newInstance();
                    autoFound = true;
                    log("Using MIME mail", Project.MSG_VERBOSE);
                } catch (Throwable e) {
                    log("Failed to initialise MIME mail:
"+e.getMessage(),Project.MSG_WARN);
                }
            }
in org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.email.EmailTask.java

Antoine