ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, EJ" <ECirame...@emptoris.com>
Subject RE: java task help...
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2003 16:06:24 GMT
I know we've been over this again and again, but I have a few remaining
questions.

How does compiling the jsps to a different location, different in the sense
that weblogic doesn't put them there, effect if they are compiled when the
user hits them for the first time?

When I try using the following syntax:

  <target name="jspc-single1" depends="61setup,prepare-jsps" description="-
target to precompile a single jsp (use -Dname=jspfilename.jsp)">
   <mkdir dir="${jsp.dest}" />
    <java classname="weblogic.jspc" fork="true" failonerror="false">
       <arg line="-verbose -d ${jsp.dest} -keepgenerated -depend -package
jsp_servlet -webapp ${basedir}/com/avinamart/WebInterface/public_html/
en/${name} -compiler javac.exe"/>
       <classpath refid="61build.classpath"/>
    </java>
  </target>

I get the following error:

jspc-single1:
     [java] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
     [java]     at
weblogic.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.<init>(DocumentBuilderImpl.j
ava:144)
     [java]     at
weblogic.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl.newDocumentBuilder(Do
cumentBuilderFactoryImpl.java:90)
     [java]     at
weblogic.xml.jaxp.WebLogicDocumentBuilderFactory.newDocumentBuilder(WebLogic
DocumentBuilderFactory.java:112)
     [java]     at
weblogic.servlet.internal.dd.DescriptorLoader.initDOMFactory(DescriptorLoade
r.java:351)
     [java]     at
weblogic.servlet.internal.dd.DescriptorLoader.parse(DescriptorLoader.java:36
8)
     [java]     at
weblogic.servlet.internal.dd.DescriptorLoader.initializeWebXml(DescriptorLoa
der.java:384)
     [java]     at
weblogic.servlet.internal.dd.DescriptorLoader.initialize(DescriptorLoader.ja
va:297)
     [java]     at
weblogic.servlet.internal.dd.DescriptorLoader.<init>(DescriptorLoader.java:1
92)
     [java]     at
weblogic.servlet.internal.dd.DescriptorLoader.<init>(DescriptorLoader.java:1
82)
     [java]     at
weblogic.servlet.internal.dd.DescriptorLoader.loadDescriptor(DescriptorLoade
r.java:453)
     [java]     at weblogic.jspc.runBodyInternal(jspc.java:227)
     [java]     at weblogic.jspc.runBody(jspc.java:169)
     [java]     at weblogic.utils.compiler.Tool.run(Tool.java:79)
     [java]     at weblogic.jspc.main(jspc.java:398)
     [java] Exception in thread "main"
     [java] Java Result: 1

I asked around here a little about this error and the initial reaction was
that it was a class path error.  Looking at the makefile for for another,
non-ant converted version of our product, the classpaths are identical (and
so are the flags - and there isn't a problem there).  My only option at this
point is to compile the jsps to some location, then move them back to their
proper location.  Should this be an issue?