ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, EJ" <ECirame...@emptoris.com>
Subject RE: java task help...
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2003 04:35:46 GMT
doesn't matter - I get the same error.  What I've been thinking though, is -
does weblogic use particular methods or its jspc class call other classes?
Is it possible that my classpath is boogering up the process?

What is the mp45 jvm?

Would arg line versus arg value make any difference?

As you can tell, I'm grasping at straws here folks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Donal Quinlan [mailto:donal@savvion.com]
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2003 7:36 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: java task help...

I do the following and it works for me

      <java classname="com.installshield.isje.ISJE" fork="true"
failonerror="false"
            dir="${mp45.dir}" jvm="${mp45.jvm}">
        <jvmarg value="-Xms16000000"/>
        <jvmarg value="-Xmx128000000"/>
        <arg value="${installer.project.dir}/${installer.project.file}"/>
        <arg value="-build"/>
        <classpath>
          <pathelement location="${mp45.dir}"/>
          <pathelement location="${classes.dir}"/>
        </classpath>
      </java>

What happens if you remove the / at the end of

com/avinamart/WebInterface/public_html/en/

Also try to use a complete path as opposed to a relative path for dir.

Donal