ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, EJ" <ECirame...@emptoris.com>
Subject RE: java task help...
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 20:38:56 GMT
Is the dir attribute of java not the same as changing the directory (cd-ing
into the dir specified)?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ciramella, EJ
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2003 4:34 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: java task help...

I'm running into problems with the following:

     <java classname="weblogic.jspc" fork="true" failonerror="false"
dir="com/avinamart/WebInterface/public_html/en/">
       <arg line="-keepgenerated -d ${jsp.dest} -package jsp_servlet -depend
${name}"/>
       <classpath refid="61build.classpath"/>
    </java>

I keep getting this error:

[java] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

(there's a stack trace, but it's pretty useless)

The only way to get this to work is to remove the dir attribute to java and
instead put that infront of the ${name} parameter.  But if I do that, in the
destination directory, I get a different path than what weblogic uses.

Any suggestions?