ant-user mailing list archives

From Tarun Ramakrishna Elankath <ta...@webkadai.com>
Subject Re: Problems with installation of Ant on Windows 2k server
Date Sun, 20 Apr 2003 10:05:22 GMT
Hi Raghu,

I can only hazard a guess that the invocation of java in the  batch file
(to start org.apache.tools.ant.Main) is becoming incorrect for some
reason.

Try echoing the java invocation command line in the batch file just
before its executed. (see section :runAnt in the batch file)

Maybe you have an incorrect ANT_OPTS variable ?