ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Conditional if/unless echo
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:45:22 GMT
I'm fine with a patch being applied that allows echo to use if/unless
attributes, provided, of course, that default behavior is kept.  +1

Get the patch in and apply it provided no other rejections to it.

As for adding if/unless to *every* task ... well, take that on over to
the dev list and start lobbying hard.  I would never need such
capability, personally.  But I cannot speak to what others desire.
It'll likely be a tough battle for that feature though.

	Erik