ant-user mailing list archives

From "G, Jithendra (Indsys)" <Jithendr...@geind.ge.com>
Subject Having problem in connecting to VSS
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 16:05:30 GMT
Hi,

I'm having problem in connecting to VSS and get the files.Its giving
java.io.IOException : create process error in connecting to VSS.I'm giving
"ssdir" path to the VSS folder where ss.exe available.
Please help me out in solve this problem.
Thanks in advance,
Jithendra.

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."