ant-user mailing list archives

From "Savinder Puri" <Savinder.P...@symphonysv.com>
Subject Help - Attachment in Ant Mail task
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 09:08:13 GMT

Hi All,

I'm trying to do the following :

1. Log the build process using "org.apache.tools.ant.DefaultLogger" and
"org.apache.tools.ant.listener.MailLogger"
2. Determine success/failure of the build
3. Mail the log file (MailLogger.failure.to and MailLogger.success.to )

The following code works (but is partial to my requirements)

<target name="myMail">
	   <mail mailhost="blah" subject="Build Status Report"
	   		from="blah@foo.com"
	   		tolist="blah-blah@fooFoo.com">

	   		<message>The build-log is attached </message>
	   </mail>
	</target>

The "include" tag didn't work for me.

Please help !